• Well stocked state of the art play-way method of learning training aids and facilities.
• Educational games
• Audio-visual gadgets to improve children's every day vocabulary, ignite their curiosity for learning and acquaint them with established norms, traditions, etiquettes and manners
• A curriculum to generate interest in reading, music, art and dance.
• Regular outings to places of historical and national importance.
• An opportunity to celebrate festivals and days of national importance with gaiety and fervor.
• Impart preliminary computer education and awareness.
• Hold monthly parents-teacher meets for exchange of views and to review progress
Admission open for new session 2021-22 for classes nursery to IX Read more...
Gyandanian Amit Kumar of std. 9th got Silver Medal in All India Roller Skating Foundation Cup. Read more...