• Well stocked state of the art play-way method of learning training aids and facilities.
• Educational games
• Audio-visual gadgets to improve children's every day vocabulary, ignite their curiosity for learning and acquaint them with established norms, traditions, etiquettes and manners
• A curriculum to generate interest in reading, music, art and dance.
• Regular outings to places of historical and national importance.
• An opportunity to celebrate festivals and days of national importance with gaiety and fervor.
• Impart preliminary computer education and awareness.
• Hold monthly parents-teacher meets for exchange of views and to review progress
Admission Test Scheduled on Sunday 22nd March 2020 is being postponed till further notification. Read more...
Gyandanian Amit Kumar of std. 9th got Silver Medal in All India Roller Skating Foundation Cup. Read more...